Dalton Woods

Are you searching for a community near town but with a little more space between neighbors? Dalton Woods is a great choice to live around Ocala.


Dalton Woods is in SE Ocala, close to Forest High School and the Baseline Trailhead Park and trails. The lots are usually over half an acre in size. The deed-restricted Neighborhood provides plenty of space as well as peace of mind. There are HOA costs that are a must-pay every month.


People recognize Dalton Woods in Marion County, Florida, for its abundance of trees and tranquil residential environment. It is between Southeast Ocala and the Forest High School. The lovely area is something that gives residential owners derive pleasure.


Within Dalton Woods, there is an active volunteer Board of Homeowners. According to the Dalton Homeowners Association bylaws, each homeowner is responsible for paying dues in January each year. In December of the preceding year, the dues notification find their way to your inbox.


If you wish to relocate to this lovely area, you should be aware that the HOA has a Late Fee and Collection Policy that is accessible upon request and publicized on the website. If your payment delays, you should expect it to attract a late payment fee.


Dalton Woods is a deed-restricted community regulated by documented Covenants and Restrictions. The C&Rs are the responsibility of all homeowners to read and obey. When you buy a house in Dalton Woods, you automatically become a member of the Association and agree to follow the C&Rs. They are available on our website.


A volunteer Board of Homeowners oversees the development. If a C&R violation occurs, the homeowner receives a written warning and a deadline to rectify the problem. A fine will materialize if the infraction does not become corrected.


The sanctions target covenant violations that link house values and architectural coherence. The Board does not want to punish a homeowner, but issues that harm property values or the area aesthetic are addressed quickly. Fines are in place to encourage people to fix the problem.


The Architectural Evaluate Board must review and approve your designs before you can start working on them. You can find this in the ARB Standards and Guidelines, accessible online.


The most typical renovations that require permission include sheds, home extensions, fences,  altering the house’s color, and pools with enclosures.